Jun 19, 2024  
2021-2022 Academic Catalog 
2021-2022 Academic Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Pupil Personnel Services Credential (PPSC) Video

Pupil Personnel Services (PPSC) Credential

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Majors and Programs

The Pupil Personnel Services Credential (PPSC), offered by the School of Social Work , may be obtained by students who are completing the MSW degree in our program, the CBEST, and meet the PPSC program requirements. The PPSC is obtained in School Social Work and Child Welfare and Attendance. Students must accept placement in an approved PPSC program school setting for their second-year practicum.

  • Students in the MSW Program must consult with the MSW Program Coordinator and Advisor prior to starting the process to earn a PPSC.
  • While enrolled in the MSW Program, students wanting to earn a PPSC must take and pass the following courses:

Credential Requirements (14-16 units)

Total Units Required (14-16 units)

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Majors and Programs